Free ASP Index pages
Don Grover
2007-02-11 21:23:47 UTC
I put together a resonable selfcontained index server asp web page to search
content and file names.
Just 1 config file to change , if anyone wants a copy its here.
http://www.assoft.com.au/Index-search.zip

Regards
Don Grover
cccstar
2007-02-12 14:57:02 UTC
Thanks Don - Thats right where I'm at, this is a fine tutorial example for me.
Romans 12:1-3
Don Grover
Don Grover
savvas stampolloglou