Are there major conflicts between WDS 3.0.1 and standard indexer
Dieter Burandt
2007-04-19 21:45:23 UTC
Hy all,

I have an asp search page running SQL queries with on an index server 3.0
(XP SP2). I index around 1 million files locally and on a file share and I
use this computer also on my daily work.. The registry entries for the
filters does use the old settings (not the sharepoint one).

Primarily to run queries in Outlook, I in addition like to install WDS
3.0.1. I expect conflicts in the registry settings for the filter dll's or
does both run in parrallel?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Dieter Burandt